This position is responsible for planning, scheduling, performing, directing and evaluating the repair of
units ensuring that all work is completed efficiently.
• Coordinates preventive maintenance of units according to the dealer requirements and
• Coordinates the corrective maintenance of units and provides status of repair through the
• Inputs each Service Order in the system, specifying the type of rework required and the type of
maintenance to be performed.
• Delivers the original Completed Service Order to the person responsible for filling these
• Timely report to the Logistics Manager the preventive maintenance program in order to have all
the corresponding units entered within the required times.
• In coordination with the Logistics Manager and driver schedule in a timely manner local or
foreign repair request.
• Responsible for ensuring that the staff has an absolute order and cleanliness within the shop
• Controls the disposal of liquids and automotive parts in the assigned place for such activity,
ensuring that the final disposal of the waste is carried out in coordination with the contracting
• Efficiently manage the stock of spare parts and supplies used in the preventive and corrective
service of the units.
• Reports to General Manager any anomalies detected inside or outside the workshop.
• Participates in the quality management system, effectively complying with the processes
assigned to the department.
• Handles administrative tasks, keeping control of monthly expenses.
• Delivers a monthly report of results, detailing expenses and work done during the month.